Traits and Characteristics of the Soul Groups from Mintaka and Hadar: positive and dysfunctional aspects
Do you know where you are from? No, I am not asking you where you were born, I am asking where your soul was first originated.
Why is it important? Because your Soul Group of Origination is one of the aspect of the Blueprint of your soul, the specific imprinting that makes you unique at a soul level. No two souls are the same and so no two human beings are the same.
Simply put, as a human being, you are the product of your unique soul. Your behaviour, the way you do things, the way you think, the relationships with others and the way you carry your emotions, the way you manifest abundance in the 3rd dimension, are determined by different factors, one being the Planet your soul was first originated.
When we awake and we ascend, we realise we are not people from planet Earth but souls coming from far away, from different planets: Starseeds temporary reincarnated on Earth.
There are many different Starseed soul groups, and each one of them holds very specific characteristics and traits: the Pleiadians, the Arcturians, the souls from Mars, the Sirians, the souls from Nihal, the Alpha Centaurians, the Blueprinters, the Mintakans and the souls from Hadar, are the most common and famous ones.
In this article, I have decided to put together The Mintakans and the souls from Hadar because they have a few traits in common and some similarity in terms of difficulties to adjust when they reincarnate on planet Earth.
Characteristics and Traits of the Souls from Mintaka:
- Mintaka is a star system in the constellation of Orion, one of three stars forming the Orion’s Belt
- Mintakans are lovely souls with an extremely positive attitude that never make conscious negative choices
- Souls from Mintaka don’t understand negative human choices such as going to war or hurt another being on purpose, lying or being mean
- These beautiful souls only see the positive potential in others
- They like being around water as water is for them a rebalancing element
- Souls from Mintaka love to be at home, nesting, living their environment as a safe and comfortable place to be in
- They have lots of hobbies which are really just phases
Traits to be aware of to avoid dysfunctional relationships with Mintakans:
- Mintakans have the tendencies to give people way to many chances ending up completely depleted and upset later on
- They can see people as “projects” to work on and so ending up trying to fix them
- They struggle to focus on their own potential and so they need help when it comes to moving forward and progression
- They are in need of variety as they can get bored if presented with the same options over and over again
What my pendulum and my intuition say about the Mintakans
– Best matches in love, work and friendship for the Mintakans –
- The primary energy of the Starseed soul group of the Mintakans is masculine.
- Best matches for romantic relationships for the Mintakans are with other Mintakans, Pleiadians, Arcturians, Sirians, Hadarians and Blueprinters.
- Best long term friendships for the Mintakans are with the souls from Polaris, Hadarians and Blueprinters.
- Best relationships in the work environment for the Mintakans are with the Pleiadians, the souls from Procyan, Arcturians, Sirians, Spicans and Blueprinters.
Characteristics and Traits of the Souls from Hadar:
- Hadar is a main star in the constellation of Centaurus
- Hadar is literally the planet of LOVE where unconditional love is the norm so, Hadarians are so used to this way of living that as soon as they reincarnate on Earth, they struggle because they don’t find the same
- They are highly emotional and intense to the point that they might scare people away
- The souls from Hadar are very fun and spontaneous
- Very social, they just love being with people. They need an engaged family life, intimacy and an active social life
- Hadarians are loving and lovely souls
- They genuinely don’t understand the concept of “conditioned” relationships carried on on Earth
- They love others for what they are, unconditionally and they seek the same
- They need instant positive feedbacks to be successful in relationships and at work
- They often feel misplaced on Earth always looking for home. They usually move a lot in their human life
Traits to be aware of to avoid dysfunctional relationships with Hadarians:
- They constantly seek unconditional love and so they might self-sabotage expecting others to rescue and save them
- They can get manipulative to get the love they want
- They can become co-dependent and lose track of the boundaries between themselves and others
- Hadarians are very impatient by nature
- On Earth, they need to learn to unconditionally love themselves
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A MINTAKAN OR HADARIAN:
The best way is to enter your Akashic Records and actually access this information. It can be done by asking a professional or trying on your own. If you would like to do it on your own, the meditation above could help you. (Click on the icon to start the download!)
What my pendulum and my intuition say about the Hadarians
– Best matches in love, work and friendship for the Hadarians –
- The primary energy of the Starseed soul group of the Hadarians is feminine.
- Best matches for romantic relationships for the Hadarians are with souls from Earth (the lovely souls from Hadar can bring unconditional love to the Earther Souls that otherwise would exist with no love at all. Althought the unconditional love that Hadarians are used to is very different from the unconditional love on Earth, they are still able to elevate humanity to the next level of understanding and healing), souls from Mars, Mintakans, Alpha Centuari and Blueprinters.
- Best long term friendships for the Hadarians are with souls from Earth, souls from Maldec, Arcturians and Blueprinters.
- Best relationships in the work environment for Hadarians are with Pleiadians, souls from Procyan, Arcturians and Blueprinters.
Suggested course to integrate this article:
1. SOUL REALIGNMENT® CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
**Disclaimer: part of this material belongs to Andrrea Hess, Owner and Teacher of Soul Realignment, I have been a student of hers and certified from her modality.