Traits and Characteristics of the Soul Group from the Pleiades: positive and dysfunctional aspects
When we awake and we ascend, one of the first questions we ask ourselves is: “Where does my soul come from?”
We want to know where we are from because somehow, during our life here on Earth, deep down we have always been feeling we are Starseeds coming from far away, we have been feeling like we do not belong here and many times, we feel completely disconnected from what is going on on this planet.
Reality is that many souls groups from many different planets exist, some of them located inside our solar system, some of them located outside but each one of them holds very specific characteristics and traits.
What is the process of origination of the soul?
Although there are many unclear theories about the actual creation of the soul, of consciousness itself, it is pretty clear that our soul is created in one place which has no influence whatsoever (or very very little) on its personality and it moves right after to join its soul groups on a specific planet.
So the soul group of origination is the soul group the soul spends most of its time with at its origination on a specific planet.
After a consistent amount of time, the soul moves again to have different experiences and it eventually arrives on Earth which is the reason why many of us literally keep looking at the sky and calling it “home”. Up there feels somehow more familiar than down here.
The place of origination of the soul is extremely important as it is one of the aspects that determines how the soul manifest abundance in the 3rd dimension.
To use an analogy taking human life as an example, it would be like saying BORN IN MANCHESTER, GREW UP IN LONDON, MOVED TO SPAIN AFTER 20 YEARS. We get used to living in another country but somehow “home” is always elsewhere.
The most common and famous Starseed soul groups are most definitely the Pleiadians, the Arcturians, the souls from Mars, the Sirians, the souls from Nihal, the Alpha Centaurians, the Blueprinters, the Mintakans and the souls from Hadar.
In this article, I am going to focus my attention on the Pleiadians as they have been getting increasingly more and more attention in the past couple of decades.
Characteristics and Traits of the Pleiadians
- The Pleiadians come from the Pleiades, an open star cluster in the constellation of Taurus.
- They are naturally changing agents for themselves and others: wherever they go, the environment and the people living in that specific environment experience a great deal of change
- They are very active and very quick when it comes to making decisions, changing and taking actions
- They are the ones who teach and inspire others
- They are powerful communicators, they are the ones we all want to listen to for hours and hours
- They are very charismatic and charming
- They do love being at the centre of the attention
- They are visionary, they can see the big picture before anyone else
Traits to be aware of to avoid dysfunctional relationships with Pleiadians
- They are not very good when it comes to organising the steps to actually physically creates the big picture as they are not very practical
- They can see people as resources rather than human beings with feelings and thoughts and so they have no problems in “using” others to get what they want
- As they are amazing communicators, they can negatively influence the masses
- They very often chose “the quick fix” and borderline shortcuts
- They can be extremely manipulative in their relationships
- It is believed that a big percentage of Pleiadians currently on Earth (some say 50% but there is no way to know for certain) are actually negative souls (souls that at this point in time do not receive any vital force from Source and so they have to use other souls to avoid getting depleted)
- They have the capability of dumping their karma on other souls
More info about the Pleiadians
How to recognise Pleiadians reincarnated on Earth
As I mentioned above, Pleiadians love to be in the spotlight so any line of work where there is a stage, a microphone, cameras pointed at them and an attitude of leadership involved is a good clue.
Some of the best singers and actors in the world are, in fact, Pleiadians as much as famous politicians, coaches, performers, presenters, and international entrepreneurs.
Very often, you can find them in the company of very practical people/souls because Pleiadians are not very good to transform their pioneering vision into physical reality as they struggle with bureaucracy and the everyday details of things.
Pleiadians tend to always feed their need to be seen and heard so they will carefully choose situations and environments where they can reach out to an audience that can appreciate their ideas and their talents.
They are true “Prima Donnas” and they could definitely bring this attitude into private and romantic relationships as well.
What my pendulum and my intuition say about the Pleiadians
– Best matches in love, work and friendship for the Pleiadians –
- The primary energy of the Starseed Soul Group of the Pleiadians is feminine.
- Best matches for romantic relationships for the Pleiadians are the souls from Mars and souls from Polaris.
- Best long term friendships for Pleiadians are with other Pleiadians, souls from Procyan and Arcturians.
- Best relationships in the work environment for Pleiadians are with soul from Earth (Soul from Earth are very dense, pretty behind in therm of consciousness and still living completely in the 3rd dimension, mainly represented by the mass media. Pleiadians can really thrive in this kind of environment as they can help Earther souls to evolve very quickly to the next level), Mintakans, souls from Polaris and Alpha Centauri.
Suggested courses to integrate this article:
1. Where do i come from? Welcome to the magical world of souls
2. SOUL REALIGNMENT® CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
3. Starseed Souls
4. Psychic Spiritual Pendulum Channeling
**Disclaimer: part of this material belongs to Andrrea Hess, Owner and Teacher of Soul Realignment, I have been a student of hers and certified from her modality.