Traits and Characteristics of the Soul Group from the Pleiades: positive and dysfunctional aspects
When we awake and we ascend, one of the first questions we ask ourselves is: “Where does my soul come from?”
We want to know where we are from because somehow, during our life here on Earth, deep down we have always been feeling we are Starseeds coming from far away, we have been feeling like we do not belong here and many times, we feel completely disconnected from what is going on on this planet.
Reality is that many souls groups from many different planets exist, some of them located inside our solar system, some of them located outside but each one of them holds very specific characteristics and traits.
What is the process of origination of the soul?
Although there are many unclear theories about the actual creation of the soul, of consciousness itself, it is pretty clear that our soul is created in one place which has no influence whatsoever (or very very little) on its personality and it moves right after to join its soul groups on a specific planet.
So the soul group of origination is the soul groups the soul spend most of its time with at its origination on a specific planet.
After a consistent amount of time, the soul moves again to have different experiences and it eventually arrives on Earth which is the reason why many of us literally keep looking at the sky and calling it “home”. Up there feels somehow more familiar than down here.
To use an analogy taking human life as an example, it would be like saying BORN IN MANCHESTER, GREW UP IN LONDON, MOVED TO SPAIN AFTER 20 YEARS. We get used to living in another country but somehow “home” is always elsewhere.
The most common and famous Starseed soul groups are most definitely the Pleiadians, the Arcturians, the souls from Mars, the Sirians, the souls from Nihal, the Alpha Centauri, the Blueprinters, the Mintakans and the souls from Hadar.
In this article, I am going to focus my attention on the Pleiadians as they have been getting increasingly more and more attention in the past couple of decades.
Characteristics and Traits of the Pleiadians
- The Pleiadians come from the Pleiades, an open star cluster in the constellation of Taurus.
- They are naturally changing agents for themselves and others: wherever they go, the environment and the people living in that specific environment experience a great deal of change
- They are very active and very quick when it comes to making decisions, changing and taking actions
- They are the ones who teach and inspire others
- They are powerful communicators, they are the ones we all want to listen to for hours and hours
- They are very charismatic and charming
- They do love being at the centre of the attention
- They are visionary, they can see the big picture before anyone else
You might also like: Soul groups and the origin of the soul: The Arcturians
Traits to be aware of to avoid dysfunctional relationships with Pleiadians
- They are not very good when it comes to organising the steps to actually physically creates the big picture as they are not very practical
- They can see people as resources rather than human beings with feelings and thoughts and so they have no problems in “using” others to get what they want
- As they are amazing communicators, they can negatively influence the masses
- They very often chose “the quick fix” and borderline shortcuts
- They can be extremely manipulative in their relationships
- It is believed that a big percentage of Pleiadians currently on Earth (some say 50% but there is no way to know for certain) are actually negative souls (souls that at this point in time do not receive any vital force from Source and so they have to use other souls to avoid getting depleted)
- They have the capability of dumping their karma on other souls
The best way to know our soul group of origination is to ask our guides and wait for the answer but, if we haven’t developed a connection with our team in the spiritual realm yet, we can easily access this information through a professional in the field.
The best options, in this case, are most definitely a life between lives regression or an
What is the best way to discover your Soul Group of origination?
The first step is always to ask our team of Guides and wait for the answer but if we don’t want to wait or we are not particularly connected at this time, (which is totally fine, there is no right or wrong) we can ask for the help of a professional and have a life between lives regression or an Akashic Records reading for Soul Realignment.
**Disclaimer: this material belongs to Andrrea Hess, Owner and Teacher of Soul Realignment, I have been a student of hers and certified from her modality.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.