Discover ancient, experiential practices for activating, expanding, and aligning the most powerful spiritual energy in your body in a gentle, grounded way.
Receive a step-by-step process to awaken the evolutionary force of divine power within you — elevating how you engage in your relationships, your work, and your service in the world.
Do you have a yoga, spiritual, or meditation practice, but are unable to sustain the bliss of inner awakening?
Would you like to discover how you can use your spiritual body to heal yourself and others — and find wellness, balance, and inner peace in your life?
Spiritual seekers have long heard the lore about the rapid spiritual growth that can be sparked when you awaken the Kundalini energy that typically lies dormant at the base of your spine.
This energy is said to enter us at birth and remain latent until ignited, which can occur spontaneously, accidentally, or as a byproduct of intense spiritual practices. Once awakened, Kundalini can lead to higher visions, blissful feelings, and spontaneous movements of the body called kriyas.
Spiritual teacher Raja Choudhury will offer you potent, practical insights for working with this powerful energy safely and harmoniously to deepen and enrich your life during a FREE online event: 7 Keys to Awakening Your Kundalini: How to Safely Liberate the Blissful Divine Power Within.
The awakening of Kundalini is a subject surrounded by hype, myth, and tales of caution; however, it is possible to connect with this primal force in a way that is grounded, gentle, and powerfully liberating — opening you to mystical awareness and a vast field of blissful energy.
When activated in the right way, there are few things that can accelerate your spiritual awakening faster than tapping into this divine force within you, which is why Tantric teachers have worshipped Kundalini as the Goddess incarnate within us.
As you awaken your Kundalini, you begin to liberate more energy not only for your spiritual life but for your career, your creativity, and your service in the world.
Register here for your FREE spot: 7 Keys to Awakening Your Kundalini.
You will learn:
- Understand what true Kundalini is in both spiritual and mystical terms and how it can be explained by science, neuroscience, and modern psychology
- Explore how to awaken Kundalini safely and why you must begin at your root chakra rather than first attempt to activate your higher centres
- Discover the 3 regions and 7 centres in your body through which Kundalini works — and the key practices for awakening them
- Understand the esoteric power of your heart chakra and how to activate a golden sheath around your body that protects you from harmful energies
- Connect with your deepest self and inner bliss — and glimpse how Kundalini can help you become an evolved soul and a beacon of light in the world
- Access a secret sacred mantra that opens the 3 spheres of your body and gives you a taste of pure Ananda or Bliss
Reserve your FREE spot HERE: 7 Keys to Awakening Your Kundalini FREE Workshop.
Who is Raja Choudhury?
Raja Choudhury aims to disrupt human consciousness and awaken each of us to our true evolutionary potential using his deep knowledge of Kundalini Shakti, Tantra, and Kriya Yoga. In a personal quest of over 20 years, Raja has comparatively explored most of the great (and some unknown) wisdom traditions of the world and has experienced many teachings and transformative methodologies first hand.
He now wants to share this magical adventure and discoveries with everyone.
See here the complete list of FREE COURSES available.
Related Articles from the Blog
- Soul groups and the origin of the soul: The Alpha CentauriansTraits and Characteristics of the Alpha Centaurians: positive and dysfunctionalContinue reading “Soul groups and the origin of the soul: The Alpha Centaurians”
- What Is Reiki? What You Need to KnowEverything that has ever existed and everything that exists hasContinue reading “What Is Reiki? What You Need to Know”
- Spirituality: the real deal or the ultimate trend?Terms like “spiritual awakening”, “the great awakening“, being “woke” orContinue reading “Spirituality: the real deal or the ultimate trend?”